Well, turkey day is here and we are in the new house! Working, that is. David and I spent the morning at the new place while my mom and children prepared the Thanksgiving meal. David worked on tiling the tub deck and I stained doors. We came home to a house filled with wonderful aroma and enjoyed a delicious meal. Thanks Mom!
I would like to let you all know how thankful I am to have you as friends and relatives. The past year has been focused on the new house and at times there has been disappointment regarding our cancelling plans. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. We miss visiting our relatives and our friends. Thanks for reading our blog and making your comments. Many blessings to you. Love, Mindy
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We all go through periods of being busy and having to concentrate on other things; friends and family understand that. You will be my friend for a lifetime. LOVE YOU and blessings to you and your family. Love Lisa
Post a Comment