Monday, November 06, 2006

Changing the light fixture

Last Friday while preparing the floor in the laundry room for grout, I changed the light fixture. (The original one did not shed enough light.) I took all the proper safety precautions disassembled the original light then I installed the new one with very few problems. Once completed, I turned on the light creating a very bright room! About thirty seconds later ALL the power in the house went out! I wondered what I could have done and, of course, David was out of town hunting. Something always happens when he is hunting. To find out if this was and outage for our area I called a neighbor, no answer. I called a friend who works for the PUD, no answer. So I shut the house up and left, still wondering what I could have done. I drove to a neighbor's house to find her also in the dark. Yippee! I am not a home wrecker!

No comments: