Monday, September 25, 2006

Siding....CHECK

We can check siding off our list! We finished it up this weekend and got the house primed. We will be painting the outside Wednesday! After weeks of temperatures in the 80's and 90's it cooled down to rainy 60 degree days. Boy was I nervous that fall had come to the Great Northwest! It warmed up to the 80's again so we kicked it into gear and got a bunch of outside work done.

I'm having a problem uploading pictures to the blog site. I will post some as soon as I get this "technology" figured out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good team! Your tongues may be sore from biting them, but you are both surviving!

The house will be so nice when it is finished. Unfortunately,with building a house or doing a major remodel you get in the middle and want to quit! There is nowhere to go but forward...........
Looking forward to Thanksgiving Dinner in the NEW house!

PS would you make a train reservation for Dad and me to go to Seattle from Longview the a.m. of Sunday, November 26? Thanks!
Love,
Mom