We have been busy this Christmas season. David and I attended a holiday party at our supply house, Michelle and Richard are busy making star ornaments, it was Susannah's turn to put the angel on the tree, and Richard's school had a Christmas concert and social hour (here he is with his teacher Miss Yates).
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Snapshots
We have been busy this Christmas season. David and I attended a holiday party at our supply house, Michelle and Richard are busy making star ornaments, it was Susannah's turn to put the angel on the tree, and Richard's school had a Christmas concert and social hour (here he is with his teacher Miss Yates).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute photos of EVERYONE! Love them and so enjoy your blog. I told you I would get on here right away. Great photo of you and Dave.
LOVE AND HUGS,
XOXO
Lisa
Post a Comment