

The drywallers put the first coat of mud on the walls. It looks nice in the house, I'm hoping the inside of the house will be ready for paint while my dad is here. If not, there's plenty of other work to do! We listed our house with an agent the other day. I hope to get the yard cleaned up with Dad, he does such a nice job. We have always joked that we should put our house on the market after Dad has been here since it always looks so nice. Well, this time we're doing just that!

2 comments:
Wow, it really looks like a house now!
Don't forget to post some pictures of your Dad working HARD! I hope he makes lots of progress while he is there.
Better go to the bank and get some rolls of nickels - Uncle Walt wants to play some Texas Hold 'em.
Mom
Post a Comment