Saturday, January 28, 2006

1/27/06 The big dig


We are finally started on the house. Well, the dig out at least. Our friend Will was out Thursday and Friday to dig out the house site and move a lot of brush, trees and dirt. I want one of these machines! It's amazing how much work can be done in a short period of time. Friday night it rained buckets so now we are waiting for a little dry spell before moving forward on the house.

David has been busy converting the barn into a shop and I am completing the little projects around our house before we sell it. So, we have pleanty to do while waiting. I bought some paint to do some touch ups, then didn't like the way it turned out. Today I decided to paint the hall and now I can't find the paint! The kids and I cleaned and organized the garage today but still no paint. I'm beginning to wonder if I didn't donate it during one of my clean out sprees! Or maybe it is in the shop. David would LOVE to have us clean and organize it!!??!

No comments: